Monday, August 27, 2012

Dayz - Day 5, The battle for Mogilevka Part 2


 

Dayz - Day 5, The battle for Mogilevka Part 2

I am not sure why I run into ass hat players that want to bitch-slap me with their pimp hand in DayZ. Maybe it's the servers i chose to play on or the time that I choose to play or maybe it's because i go to a populated servers or I just go to the popular towns or maybe It's because down to the crunch when facing another player, I hesitate to shoot to kill humans when i first see them.

I got lost, I was heading North-West but detoured off since I was finding small towns and also listening to this player named Spencer, who was arguing with two other people in global voice chat. The argument was mostly bickering, like little kids arguing whose dad would win in a fight against the other dad. They were using pathetic insults that would make a sailor go "wtf, STFU and go and learn how to insult people properly".

About an hour of bickering, I figured out what had happened the.

Spencer and a friend of the killer were spawn camping in a store. They were waiting supplies to spawn instead of going around town to town and scavenging. Are they Lazy? Immoral? Defeat the purpose of game? Yes, yes and yes.

Well, the killer had found out about this little exploit and told both Spencer and his own friend to not do it. The killer's friend agreed to stop and go else where to scavenge but Spencer refused. It turned to blood shed very fast, Spencer had better fire power but died. Spencer kept saying that it had to take two of them to kill him and they kept saying he should of won but is just a bad player who just sits all day and wait for gear to spawn.

I was desperately in need for a box of matches and a decent primary weapon, since all i had was a crappy popgun that would use an entire clip just to kill a single Zombie. I did ran into a few small towns previously but my luck for loot was bad, only finding food and empty cans and a blood fusion.

I arrived to a bigger town called Mogilevka, I crawled into the town for about ten minutes, Listening and keeping my head on a swivel for any zeds while looking for buildings I can enter. I went into a building where found a double barrel shot gun and two ammo clips. The shotgun is not a very a good choice of a primary weapon to use in towns, since the weapon is very loud when fired and would invite every zombie from here to the coast line to come with a fork and knife. I hoped that I would find a better weapon down the road.

I exited the building and i noticed a player across the street crouching but facing me. He spoke with a very squeaky, "I just hit puberty voice" that sounded like Mickey mouse was on acid.

"Hey bitch" he shouted. I replied "woah, I'm friendly". He aimed his machine gun at me (note: I believe it was an m16) "hey bitch, this my town and you're taking my shit, bitch, so give me your shit or I am going to kill you bitch, I got better fire power than you bitch".

"OK" I said, "let me drop my stuff OK?" I said with what I hope would of sounded like a nervous voice. Instead of dropped my hard earned gear, I stood up fully and half turned and I fired a single shot and sprinted down the road. He yelled into his microphone in a hissy rage but i wasn't listening since I was focusing to getting away from him quickly in case we get company. He kept shouting his favorite words, "bitch" and "shit". He then sprayed bullets at me but I was around the corner and none had hit my body.

I can hear him swearing at me as he pursued me, He was still using the only two swear words he learned. My shotgun is only designed for close combat and is not very good to shoot at people from  from a distance but I still tried since going point blank with this guy is not worth it. I crouched down and leveled my gun at the corner I originally ran past. As he rounded the corner, he fired over my head but I shot him in the chest. It didn't knock him down but it was enough to make his spew blood. I once again turn and ran around to the next building corner while watching for zeds. I reloaded my shotgun as I heard him whinging "bitch, why the fuck you shoot at me, bitch, you made me bleed shit". I then ran to the spot that we originally meet up and turned around and waited, the problem is that I only have two shotgun shells left.

My plan was this, Play Tag your it with the ass hat and keep shooting at him and then run, I hoped that this will weaken his blood pool to the point where he would faint or waste all his ammo. I then would finish him off with my pistol. It was a good plan but the same thing that the two humans back in Chernogorsk had happen, I had company.

A zombie spawned to my right and turned around instantly and did an aggressive grunt and charged at me. I fired my shotgun, The zombie took a few more steps before it had realized it was dead and then collapsed on the floor a few feet away from me.

I heard a moan and saw a zombie running from the street, I decided to flee to a building. I ran into the building but bullets were spraying around me. I ran a few steps in, bandaged myself quickly as a zed hesitantly walked in. I pulled out my pistol and unloaded my only clip into it. It fell in front of me as i heard empty clicks of my pistol.

Cursing the change of the battle, the kid walked into the room, He didn't crouch but stood there aiming his machine-gun at me like he knew he had won. With my remaining shot, I fired at him but to my complete shock, being almost point blank range with him, I had missed.

The pooch was screwed, Game over man etc. I was going to die at the hands of this little prick with his machine-gun. Instead of killing me like I had expected, the kid just laughed his mickey mouse voice and told me he going to rape my ass with his bullets. I said "Then kill me you little shit" wanting to end this disaster fight but the kid kept taunting me.

Bang.

I thought i was dead, I thought i would be on the floor looking at the hour glass or looking at the "you are dead" but no, The kid was on the floor and in walked a bandit.

He pointed his gun and fired a final shot at the kids head and then turned and faced me. I laughed in voice chat, Not because I knew I was next or that the kid died but the fact that I my death was only delayed by a few seconds.

The guy said finally "Man, That kid would not shut up, I can hear him on the other side of town". He walked over to the corpse and inspect it's bag. I couldn't flee since he was in the only door way. He said to me "Oh, I'm Friendly, Ah Shit, You can have it his crap, he has some decent stuff". "Ah, ok? Thanks?" I replied in a baffled tone. I walked over to the kid's body and open the corpse bag. I was waiting for the bullet to come since I had no chance against this bandit and I felt he was just toying with me.

A bullet was fired but not at me. He downed a zombie with his Winchester that was walking near by.
The bandit was named Crankshaft, he explained that he had became a bandit not by choice but out of defense when he had encountered three survivors had tried to kill him yesterday, he told me that he easily killed them with his Winchester since one had an axe and the other two had pistols. He told me he normally doesn't get involved with gun fights but he didn't like the way the kid was talking to me and felt the need to end his life. I thanked him again and I asked if he has good on blood, He said he needed a blood transfusion so I gave him one I thanked him again and we both departed.

I now got a map, more pistol ammo, matches and a watch. 



Tip: getting a new back.

http://picacid.com/arma2/imgs/CZ_VestPouch_EP1.png

This is one of the most annoying inventory bugs is picking up a brand new backpack to find out moments later that your new pack is empty and you lost every thing. Here is a guide to resolve this problem.

Warning: This technique is dangerous, it is time consuming and leaves you vulnerable to other players.

1. Assuming your keys layout is default, move the mouse wheel up or down and press the middle button on "open XXX bag".
2. Now click on your current bag and press open bag.
3. Move each item by clicking the left side of the item you wish to transfer.
Eg

Originally

    <- Shoe. 1 ->

Now in new bag

<- 1 Shoe  ->

4. Exit out of inventory
5. Roll mouse and select take XXXX
6. If you can not pick up the new bag, Pick up trash around it.


No comments:

Post a Comment