Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day Journal - Day 7 - hackers, Night time, the long mile.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjFDq0vWv02pDcjV1q8DUFb2JKcPzEIGyRmZ9guNoY1_HPRo9jjFSohBUxZBDXFTeuSb92aUJA6IVrdyoHY5UK0KZcBtwrZgxQmWyQ0vjEWj6qz8WcVQKuhRvc_UUzdmL1YoEN27J8uGCd2/s400/JasonVoorhees.gifDayZ,  Journal Day 7 - hackers, Night time and the long travel.

Playing DayZ is like trying to hug on coming traffic on the highway. Each day you go through a lot of torture and boredom and hope you get the pay load. Kind of like Marriage actually.

I do not own Night Vision Goggles, I would LOVE to have night vision goggles since my collection is almost completed of tools (I am missing Tool Box, GPS and Pick Axe). With out NV goggles I can't play in night time servers, Oh, I could use a flash light or throw flares or hang near the beach but I might as well walk around with bright neon lights all over my body with a giant cross on it with all the NV goggled players waiting.

After spending over an hour to find a server that had good ping and was not a night time server, finally found a server that was daylight. By the time I finished loading into the game, part of Chernogorsk blew up in a big red ball of fire. I watched for a few minutes, I marveled at beauty of the destruction as the bright yellow flame erupt from the ground and bits of metal flying every where, The ground vibrated again as another explosion was closer to me exploded, Luckily it was not enough to harm me. I walked backwards and was planning to leg it as another building was blown up. Players in Cherno was being killed left and right with their names being broad casted. Finally a player yelled in global chat "FU HACKER HES NUKING". By time I was safe in the forest, I was then placed in a field with five other survivors. Soon as I saw that I was in the debug forest, i then hit escape and exited the server for I knew what was going to happen next as I have seen many videos on youtube where players got summoned and then killed by the hacker.

Another twenty minutes of Server searching, I had finally found one that was playing with day light. As a bonus it had zero players. I spawned in game but this time I was in Balota. My goal was to get NV goggles to end this pointless daylight server searching. There was only two places that you can get the goggles, The AirField.

As I traveled north, I avoided towns all together. I did not want to delay my travel time since I had enough food and drink and ammo. As I was traveling I noticed people had joined my server because people were dying left and right in the chat window. I had very little issues when i was heading north for about 45 minutes until I had heard a famous sound byte played right behind me.

The predators clicking.


http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/2P-Wgg90hRw/mqdefault.jpg
I didn't have my screen shot program but but this is the same skin.
I knew it was either two things. A player pulling prank on me as i past him (but I knew it wasn't true) or a hacker was invisible and was using physiology on me. I kept running, Trying to ignore it. He spawned in front of me. I stopped. He was wearing a Jason skin and stood there. I hit esc and the bastard had taken my abort button away.

I decided to Alt Ctrl Del and quickly shut down my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment